Package cost :
For Indian Passport holders:
• INR. 1,29,000/- Per Person ( Twin Sharing Kathmandu )
• Single Supplement: INR. 5,500/- ( Kathmandu )
For other then Indian Passport holders:
• USD 2550 Per Person ( Twin Sharing Kathmandu and Nepalgunj)
• Single Supplement: USD 150 ( Kathmandu & Nepalgunj)
• All rates are based on the Year of 2017. If there will be any changed in the rate will be applicable.
• All rates are Group joining basis. For private group minimum 20 pax .
• Arrival and departure transfer by tourist coach.
• Three nights accommodation at Kathmandu with all meal.
• Kathmandu valley sight seeing including Pashupatinath Darshan.
• 1 night accommodation at Syabrubesi with on best trekkers lodge with all meals.
• Kathmandu – Border – Kathmandu transfer by Private Vehicle.
• Border – Kailash – Border transfer by Deluxe Coach.
• Supporting truck during Kailash trip.
• All accommodation at Tibetan Guest house.
• Equipments with down Jacket &duffel bag.
• Visa and visa approval fees of China.
• All entry, travel & road permit fees in Tibet part.
• Sherpas, cook and all necessary supporting staffs and Tibetan guide.
• Oxygen & medicine kit box.
• Beverage and personal nature cost.
• Nepal entry and re-entry visa fees for non-residence Indian.
• Rescue & emergency cost.
• Horse cost for personal riding and personal porter,
• Additional Jeep driving to Serlung or Tirthapuri
• Any unavoidable circumamtances cost & Tips.
Risk and Liabilities:
We will endeavor to make your journey smooth and as pleasant as possible. However the entire program in Tibet is conducted strictly under the rules and regulations of China Tibet Tourism Bureau. Therefore, ABC Adventures (P) Ltd. & its related organizations will not be responsible for any changes in the itineraries due to unavoidable circumstance such as Government restriction, land slide, road blockage, flood, snow, and Political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, Delay due late permit and Visa, sickness or Accident. Any extra cost including there shall be borne by travelers themselves.
Minimum six months valid passport and two copies of pp size photograph.
This is not a trek or expedition but a tour; therefore no specific level of fitness is required. Anybody can join this Yatra if they think themselves fit and have strong willpower. People suffering from cardiac or respiratory problems should consult to their doctor. Morning and evening walks, jogging, stretching, meditation and regular exercise make the journey comfortable for all.
Food and Beverage:
We will serve delicious continental & Indian food; Breakfast and Dinner in Campsite serve by Nepali trained staff. Pack lunch will be provided for daytime. We will serve Mineral Water for drinking purpose.
Clothing and Necessities:
As the temperature varies greatly between day and night (from max. 20 degrees Celsius to min. –10 degrees Celsius) one should prepare accordingly.
Bring the following items with you:
Woolen gloves, Balaclava, Sun hat, Thermal wear, Water bottle, Woolen socks, Towel, Light Jacket, Sunglasses, Sun cream, Torch with extra batteries/bulbs, Muffler, Mask, Raincoat, Sweater, Shirt/T-shirt & Trekking shoes.
Full travel, insurance coverage for medicine, Helicopter evacuation if incase of emergency, lost of belongs, and trip cancellation is strongly recommended. We highly recommended to issue insurance of TRAVEL GUARD / TATA AIG. One can get even online policy.
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in writing; verbal cancellation will not be accepted. There is no refund for services not used. In case of any cancellation the booking amount will be completely forfeited. In addition, the following cancellation rules will be applicable on the balance amount payable.
- 21 days period from tour departure date or once applied travel permit- 30% cancellation.
- 15 days period from tour departure date - 50% cancellation.
- 7 days and less period no sow - 75% cancellation.
Above rules are applicable as per the rules and regulation of China Tibet Tourism Bureau and (CIPSC) China Indian Pilgrims Service Center.